Mikel Smith arrested (Lovie’s son)

For the civil discussion of college sports
Post Reply
User avatar
illini25
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 9852
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:09 am

Mikel Smith arrested (Lovie’s son)

Post by illini25 »

Not consistent with his dad’s character.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.12news ... 5f9c4beddf
Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19.
User avatar
Bluejaygrad03
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 18817
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:40 pm

Re: Mikel Smith arrested (Lovie’s son)

Post by Bluejaygrad03 »

Story has been known about for awhile now.
User avatar
illini25
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 9852
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:09 am

Re: Mikel Smith arrested (Lovie’s son)

Post by illini25 »

Bluejaygrad03 wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:37 pm Story has been known about for awhile now.
Thanks, Sherlock
Linked article dated September 3. Was that your big clue?
Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19.
User avatar
jim beam
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 3798
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:38 pm

Re: Mikel Smith arrested (Lovie’s son)

Post by jim beam »

Careful, bluejay thinks hes the only one that can post breaking news that everyone already knows about.
Thanks J.J. for what I consider sound advice!
User avatar
illini25
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 9852
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 12:09 am

Re: Mikel Smith arrested (Lovie’s son)

Post by illini25 »

jim beam wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:28 am Careful, bluejay thinks hes the only one that can post breaking news that everyone already knows about.
lol

I need to check my time limit rules. Unfortunately I can’t locate those right now.
Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19.
User avatar
Bluejaygrad03
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 18817
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:40 pm

Re: Mikel Smith arrested (Lovie’s son)

Post by Bluejaygrad03 »

Image
Redbird CC Fan
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 8383
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: Mikel Smith arrested (Lovie’s son)

Post by Redbird CC Fan »

His dad's hard work and character gave Mikel a great head start in life which he has clearly pi$$ed away.
"Become vengeance, Redbird CC. Become wrath." -John Doe (Se7en, 1995) :SHOW32

99% of lawyers make the other 1% look bad
Post Reply