NASCAR

For the civil discussion of pro sports
RickU
Rookie (5 posts)
Rookie (5 posts)

NASCAR

Post by RickU »

Do you consider NASCAR to be a sport? Why or why not? I have always considered it to be a sport but others tell me it is not.
deejay
All Universe
All Universe

Re: NASCAR

Post by deejay »

Yeah, it is a sport. Have always been a NASCAR fan, but waning somewhat. Just get tired of seeing the same cars and drivers dominate all of the races. Used to enjoy going to see the races in person, but they are pricing themselves out of the market.
go cubs go!
soccerforever
All Universe
All Universe

Post by soccerforever »

Deejay that is about how I feel.
roadtrip wrote:
What is an ELO rating
Dogsrus
It's based on if you liked or didn't like their music...
RickU
Rookie (5 posts)
Rookie (5 posts)

Post by RickU »

deejay wrote:Yeah, it is a sport. Have always been a NASCAR fan, but waning somewhat. Just get tired of seeing the same cars and drivers dominate all of the races. Used to enjoy going to see the races in person, but they are pricing themselves out of the market.
I have never been to a race just seen online. what are the going prices these days for tickets?
soccerforever
All Universe
All Universe

Post by soccerforever »

If anyone watched the race in Kentucky last night you would of seen many empty seats. They fought so hard for this race and after the first year fiasco with the traffic problems the attendance just continues to drop. I tried to find the attendance but the local paper just talked about the empty seats and how Nascar does not announce their attendance. The 43 car field was also not filled.
roadtrip wrote:
What is an ELO rating
Dogsrus
It's based on if you liked or didn't like their music...
guerinfbfan
Postaholic (100 posts)
Postaholic (100 posts)

Post by guerinfbfan »

soccerforever wrote:The 43 car field was also not filled.
This surprised me the most. I surprised NASCAR didn't thrown some money to a start and park team to get that 43rd car.