Dave Reynolds banned?

BradleyHoops.com: For the civil discussion of Bradley University men's basketball
Post Reply
User avatar
dss03
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 4984
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:51 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by dss03 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:52 am

Here’s the bare bones of it, at least to me. Dave Reynolds covers the Bradley Braves, and has done so for decades, and has done it well in good times and bad times. Honestly, mostly bad times. Dave Reynolds is a good reporter, he is fair, and while he is not imperfect as we all are, he is most certainly not an inflammatory s-disturber. He reports it as he is seeing it, straight up.

I am pretty confident the next guy up won’t do as well as Dave Reynolds, and I also don’t take it for granted there will even be a next guy up in the print media. Coaches and AD’s move along, and get replaced, win or lose at this level, but sometimes media presence just vanishes, and Bradley seems to just assume that won’t happen. Maybe it will though. Bradley sometimes miscalculates the big things. That this is how people close to Bradley act at their high water mark (in the last few years at least) is concerning. As soon as they have the hammer, this is what they do? Hmmm.

Maybe I am just a hater though. Maybe I am one of “them”. Purge the heretics! Eventually, nobody gives a *** if that is the approach from the insular community, and from several hundred miles away this is what it looks like, but someone can be free to convince me otherwise.
Last edited by dss03 on Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
FunchessonPopcorn - "DSS03 is fantastic!"

User avatar
tribecalledquest
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 20959
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by tribecalledquest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:53 am

BeBrave wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:50 am
My point is that both parties could have handled this whole situation better. But the article is a low blow to the program and these guys *** know it.
How long do you put up with being bullied until you do something about it? Just keep on getting punched in the face? Is that your advice?

Tommy..I know the bully at school has been picking on you unfairly all year long. But can you please wait until he wrestles in the state tournament final before saying anything publicly about it? Thanks for taking one for the team. Again.
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."
~Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
BeBrave
Platinum Poster (1000 posts)
Platinum Poster (1000 posts)
Posts: 1143
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: Lower Bowl Section 24 Row 3 Seat 16

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by BeBrave » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:58 am

tribecalledquest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:53 am
BeBrave wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:50 am
My point is that both parties could have handled this whole situation better. But the article is a low blow to the program and these guys *** know it.
How long do you put up with being bullied until you do something about it? Just keep on getting punched in the face? Is that your advice?
Lol are we talking about a 6th grader whose dad teaches him to box when he gets bullied on the playground or journalists getting paid to report on a basketball team?
Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Brian Wardle?

@J_Dub_Sep

User avatar
tribecalledquest
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 20959
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by tribecalledquest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:00 am

BeBrave wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:58 am
tribecalledquest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:53 am
BeBrave wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:50 am
My point is that both parties could have handled this whole situation better. But the article is a low blow to the program and these guys *** know it.
How long do you put up with being bullied until you do something about it? Just keep on getting punched in the face? Is that your advice?
Lol are we talking about a 6th grader whose dad teaches him to box when he gets bullied on the playground or journalists getting paid to report on a basketball team?
Does it matter? It's the same analogy.

Maybe don't bully in the first place? Weird concept I know. And isn't part of a coach/SID's job they are paid for working with the media and handling tough questions sometimes?
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."
~Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
SaintLouBrave22
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 19075
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:37 am
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by SaintLouBrave22 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:02 am

tribecalledquest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:00 am
BeBrave wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:58 am
tribecalledquest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:53 am


How long do you put up with being bullied until you do something about it? Just keep on getting punched in the face? Is that your advice?
Lol are we talking about a 6th grader whose dad teaches him to box when he gets bullied on the playground or journalists getting paid to report on a basketball team?
Does it matter? It's the same analogy.

Maybe don't bully in the first place? Weird concept I know. And isn't part of a coach/SID's job they are paid for working with the media and handling tough questions sometimes?

But according to your "analogy" and statements, shouldn't this article have been written in January? Or at the very least early February after the chuckle fest?
---If you need it, you don't have it. If you have it you don't need it. But if you need and you don't have it, you want it. If you don't have any of it, then you really don't know how to get more to get started then do you?---

User avatar
tribecalledquest
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 20959
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by tribecalledquest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:03 am

SaintLouBrave22 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:02 am
tribecalledquest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:00 am
BeBrave wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:58 am


Lol are we talking about a 6th grader whose dad teaches him to box when he gets bullied on the playground or journalists getting paid to report on a basketball team?
Does it matter? It's the same analogy.

Maybe don't bully in the first place? Weird concept I know. And isn't part of a coach/SID's job they are paid for working with the media and handling tough questions sometimes?

But according to your "analogy" and statements, shouldn't this article have been written in January? Or at the very least early February after the chuckle fest?
No. Because Dave had to attempt to work with the staff for another six weeks. And it was also brought up "off the record" time and time and time again.
Last edited by tribecalledquest on Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."
~Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
tombs14
All World
All World
Posts: 3128
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:21 pm
Location: Peoria County

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by tombs14 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:04 am

Dr. Reynolds being out of town, really has nothing to do with the timing of the article.

BU twitter literally published - they had been hand-cuffing DR all year. So they've had all year, up to this point to mend fences with PJstar. Surely Dr. Reynolds was in the know on that sort of SID decision. No wiggle room here.

Then like Tribe and others pointed out - today happened, BU/Wardle's emphasized comments directly to DR poured Gas on the Fire. PJStar finally had enough. Can't really blame them for reporting out on the facts.

User avatar
BeBrave
Platinum Poster (1000 posts)
Platinum Poster (1000 posts)
Posts: 1143
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: Lower Bowl Section 24 Row 3 Seat 16

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by BeBrave » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:04 am

tribecalledquest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:00 am
BeBrave wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:58 am
tribecalledquest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:53 am


How long do you put up with being bullied until you do something about it? Just keep on getting punched in the face? Is that your advice?
Lol are we talking about a 6th grader whose dad teaches him to box when he gets bullied on the playground or journalists getting paid to report on a basketball team?
Does it matter? It's the same analogy.

Maybe don't bully in the first place? Weird concept I know. And isn't part of a coach/SID's job they are paid for working with the media and handling tough questions sometimes?
That’s where I agree. The tough questions can be handled. And I don’t think there has been much negativity at least publicly. Like I said before. I’ve read everything Bradley basketball related and I can’t tbink of a single thing that could be considered negative.

Until today. AND NOT EVEN FROM THE BEAT WRITER. They are offended they had special acces revoked. Boo hoo. That’s doesn’t warrant that article, at this time.
Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Brian Wardle?

@J_Dub_Sep

User avatar
tribecalledquest
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 20959
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by tribecalledquest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:05 am

BeBrave wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:04 am
tribecalledquest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:00 am
BeBrave wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:58 am


Lol are we talking about a 6th grader whose dad teaches him to box when he gets bullied on the playground or journalists getting paid to report on a basketball team?
Does it matter? It's the same analogy.

Maybe don't bully in the first place? Weird concept I know. And isn't part of a coach/SID's job they are paid for working with the media and handling tough questions sometimes?
That’s where I agree. The tough questions can be handled. And I don’t think there has been much negativity at least publicly. Like I said before. I’ve read everything Bradley basketball related and I can’t tbink of a single thing that could be considered negative.

Until today. AND NOT EVEN FROM THE BEAT WRITER. They are offended they had special acces revoked. Boo hoo. That’s doesn’t warrant that article, at this time.
Why do you only use the "boo hoo" "whine and cry" adjectives when describing the PJ Star? And they didn't have "special access" revoked. They had normal media access revoked. The same access all other Peoria media got. They weren't asking for anything special.
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."
~Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
tribecalledquest
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 20959
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by tribecalledquest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:09 am

tombs14 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:04 am
Dr. Reynolds being out of town, really has nothing to do with the timing of the article.

BU twitter literally published - they had been hand-cuffing DR all year. So they've had all year, up to this point to mend fences with PJstar. Surely Dr. Reynolds was in the know on that sort of SID decision. No wiggle room here.

Then like Tribe and others pointed out - today happened, BU/Wardle's emphasized comments directly to DR poured Gas on the Fire. PJStar finally had enough. Can't really blame them for reporting out on the facts.
To me Dr. Reynolds is the one who can help fix this.

Fall on the sword. Take the blame (even if its not your fault). That's leadership. I don't know why leaders think it's a sign of weakness to admit a mistake. In fact, it's a sign of strength.

Say "this got out of hand. This is my responsibility as the director of the athletics program and the MBB program. I didn't do a good enough job working with Brian Wardle and with Dave Reynolds to get this thing fixed. I respect Brian as a professional and he has done a great job as the BU MBB coach. I also respect the work of longtime award winning Bradley beat writer, Dave Reynolds. Bradley needs the PJ Star and the PJ Star needs Bradley. The relationship between the two has dated back for decades. I didn't do enough to get these two quality men to work together despite their differences. I will make it right. This relationship will be mended moving forward."
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."
~Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
diehard braves fan
Postaholic (100 posts)
Postaholic (100 posts)
Posts: 102
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:11 pm
Location: Tazewell County

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by diehard braves fan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:17 am

tribecalledquest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:09 am

To me Dr. Reynolds is the one who can help fix this.

Fall on the sword. Take the blame (even if its not your fault). That's leadership. I don't know why leaders think it's a sign of weakness to admit a mistake. In fact, it's a sign of strength.

Say "this got out of hand. This is my responsibility as the director of the athletics program and the MBB program. I didn't do a good enough job working with Brian Wardle and with Dave Reynolds to get this thing fixed. I respect Brian as a professional and he has done a great job as the BU MBB coach. I also respect the work of longtime award winning Bradley beat writer, Dave Reynolds. Bradley needs the PJ Star and the PJ Star needs Bradley. The relationship between the two has dated back for decades. I didn't do enough to get these two quality men to work together despite their differences. I will make it right. This relationship will be mended moving forward."
:zappl
“Diplomacy is the art of saying ‘nice doggy’ until you can find a rock.” Will Rogers

User avatar
BeBrave
Platinum Poster (1000 posts)
Platinum Poster (1000 posts)
Posts: 1143
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: Lower Bowl Section 24 Row 3 Seat 16

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by BeBrave » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:17 am

tribecalledquest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:09 am
tombs14 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:04 am
Dr. Reynolds being out of town, really has nothing to do with the timing of the article.

BU twitter literally published - they had been hand-cuffing DR all year. So they've had all year, up to this point to mend fences with PJstar. Surely Dr. Reynolds was in the know on that sort of SID decision. No wiggle room here.

Then like Tribe and others pointed out - today happened, BU/Wardle's emphasized comments directly to DR poured Gas on the Fire. PJStar finally had enough. Can't really blame them for reporting out on the facts.
To me Dr. Reynolds is the one who can help fix this.

Fall on the sword. Take the blame (even if its not your fault). That's leadership. I don't know why leaders think it's a sign of weakness to admit a mistake. In fact, it's a sign of strength.

Say "this got out of hand. This is my responsibility as the director of the athletics program and the MBB program. I didn't do a good enough job working with Brian Wardle and with Dave Reynolds to get this thing fixed. I respect Brian as a professional and he has done a great job as the BU MBB coach. I also respect the work of longtime award winning Bradley beat writer, Dave Reynolds. Bradley needs the PJ Star and the PJ Star needs Bradley. The relationship between the two has dated back for decades. I didn't do enough to get these two quality men to work together despite their differences. I will make it right. This relationship will be mended moving forward."
I agree that a statement like this would go a long way. However, Bradley does not NEED the journal star.

And again, the whole situation never should have gotten to this point.
Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Brian Wardle?

@J_Dub_Sep

User avatar
tribecalledquest
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 20959
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by tribecalledquest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:19 am

BeBrave wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:17 am
tribecalledquest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:09 am
tombs14 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:04 am
Dr. Reynolds being out of town, really has nothing to do with the timing of the article.

BU twitter literally published - they had been hand-cuffing DR all year. So they've had all year, up to this point to mend fences with PJstar. Surely Dr. Reynolds was in the know on that sort of SID decision. No wiggle room here.

Then like Tribe and others pointed out - today happened, BU/Wardle's emphasized comments directly to DR poured Gas on the Fire. PJStar finally had enough. Can't really blame them for reporting out on the facts.
To me Dr. Reynolds is the one who can help fix this.

Fall on the sword. Take the blame (even if its not your fault). That's leadership. I don't know why leaders think it's a sign of weakness to admit a mistake. In fact, it's a sign of strength.

Say "this got out of hand. This is my responsibility as the director of the athletics program and the MBB program. I didn't do a good enough job working with Brian Wardle and with Dave Reynolds to get this thing fixed. I respect Brian as a professional and he has done a great job as the BU MBB coach. I also respect the work of longtime award winning Bradley beat writer, Dave Reynolds. Bradley needs the PJ Star and the PJ Star needs Bradley. The relationship between the two has dated back for decades. I didn't do enough to get these two quality men to work together despite their differences. I will make it right. This relationship will be mended moving forward."
I agree that a statement like this would go a long way. However, Bradley does not NEED the journal star.

And again, the whole situation never should have gotten to this point.
So what if they don’t need it? And the PJ Star doesn’t need Bradley. But just say it anyway.
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."
~Thomas Jefferson

BUFanatic
Gold Poster (500 posts)
Gold Poster (500 posts)
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by BUFanatic » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:20 am

I’m out! Not employed by the PJS nor am I a subscriber of any kind. I love this forum but I’m putting the blinders on, not giving any play to one or both parties on this issue. I haven’t been this happy for BU Basketball in 13 years and I’m not going to let some petty dumbasses at the PJS and/or BU ruin that for me.
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your hearts and you'll never walk alone, you'll never walk alone! One day soon we'll be back.

User avatar
tribecalledquest
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 20959
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:00 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by tribecalledquest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:21 am

From all I’ve heard Dr Reynolds does a great job delegating. I think that is a sign of a good leader. You hire people to do certain jobs - let them do it. Now, when it is proven that things have gone sideways then you step in. I respect Dr Reynolds for letting people try to handle things but the time for that is over.
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."
~Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
BeBrave
Platinum Poster (1000 posts)
Platinum Poster (1000 posts)
Posts: 1143
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: Lower Bowl Section 24 Row 3 Seat 16

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by BeBrave » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:22 am

BUFanatic wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:20 am
I’m out! Not employed by the PJS nor am I a subscriber of any kind. I love this forum but I’m putting the blinders on, not giving any play to one or both parties on this issue. I haven’t been this happy for BU Basketball in 13 years and I’m not going to let some petty dumbasses at the PJS and/or BU ruin that for me.
Go Braves!
Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Brian Wardle?

@J_Dub_Sep

BUFanatic
Gold Poster (500 posts)
Gold Poster (500 posts)
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by BUFanatic » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:23 am

BeBrave wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:22 am
BUFanatic wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:20 am
I’m out! Not employed by the PJS nor am I a subscriber of any kind. I love this forum but I’m putting the blinders on, not giving any play to one or both parties on this issue. I haven’t been this happy for BU Basketball in 13 years and I’m not going to let some petty dumbasses at the PJS and/or BU ruin that for me.
Go Braves!
Beat me to my edit :lol:
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your hearts and you'll never walk alone, you'll never walk alone! One day soon we'll be back.

User avatar
shaunguth
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 4643
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:03 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by shaunguth » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:24 am

tombs14 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:45 pm
MissouriValleyUnite wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:15 pm
For contrast, Geno Ford upheld the final installment of his radio show after he was fired and talked about his upcoming BBQ.
Geno was a media-darling compared to the current regime. Probably because he was a bit self-deprecating, but he wasn't fascist about the truthful reporting.
It would be great to find someone in the middle of the two extremes.
"There's more to the game than shooting. There's fundamentals and defense."

User avatar
shaunguth
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 4643
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:03 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by shaunguth » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:35 am

tribecalledquest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:26 am
SaintLouBrave22 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:24 am
tribecalledquest wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:13 am

None of this is on the PJ Star. None of it.
Cant agree with you here.

They have played a role in some of this. Not Reynolds but some other folks there.

And if this was really an ongoing thing for much of the year, why did they think Bradley getting a NCAA bid would change things?

I'm not much for Wardle doing very Wardle things, but they essentially pi$$ed into the wind and are treating it as though there would be no blowback.

BOTH parties are at fault here and neither have taken the high road, and sadly, Eminian and Huett have done nothing to help Dave Reynolds here.
Want to get your side of the story out at a time where it gets major play? Now is the time. That’s how journalism works.
Exactly. And again, why should they "protect" the almighty Bradley University by not writing about this experience? Because Dr. Reynolds is out of town? Is there no one else at Bradley who gets paid to make statements regarding such events?
"There's more to the game than shooting. There's fundamentals and defense."

User avatar
BeBrave
Platinum Poster (1000 posts)
Platinum Poster (1000 posts)
Posts: 1143
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: Lower Bowl Section 24 Row 3 Seat 16

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by BeBrave » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:41 am

I’m mad at everyone involved.

The focus should be on the team and all of the fans and alumni that are finally being rewarded after supporting the program during some of the darkest years. The success over the last month and a half has been so uplifting and there’s so much Bradley pride in the community.

It’s sad this had to happen now.
Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Brian Wardle?

@J_Dub_Sep

User avatar
dss03
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 4984
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:51 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by dss03 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:27 am

Dave Reynolds is the Devil? Dave Reynolds is the Devil! Huzzah!!!
FunchessonPopcorn - "DSS03 is fantastic!"

User avatar
dss03
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 4984
Joined: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:51 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by dss03 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:42 am

It’s a real chance to get back to what it was again, what it was, even before many fans were born, again, and this is how the coach and AD choose to leverage the opportunity? Settling scores with a beat reporter is what they are after. I have to believe there is something better at the end of the rainbow than making Dave Reynolds life miserable. I don’t think his perceived “negativity” was a “real” problem, but maybe I am just a crazy loon.
FunchessonPopcorn - "DSS03 is fantastic!"

real fan
All Universe
All Universe
Posts: 6443
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:23 pm

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by real fan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:06 am

Both sides need to do whatever possible to settle this problem, the community needs to read about the goings on about BU basketball as well as the paper needs to be able to write their stories about Bradley.
Like was stated on here this comes at the worst time as Bradley was celebrating their first tournament championship ever in St.Louis, our AD needs to handle this immediately. I am not taking sides on this issue because I do not know what really happened behind closed doors.

User avatar
spoon
Postaholic (100 posts)
Postaholic (100 posts)
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:44 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by spoon » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:18 am

This is horrible for both parties. Bradley should have never limited access in the first place. The local newspaper and beat writers come with the territory for any job and any size school. You won't always agree, but that's not the point of the media. If you want to see articles seeping with positivity, then give the paper something positive to write about.

For the PJStar, you couldn't wait until after the season? You had to release this piece 2 days before selection Sunday? Put aside all of this petty nonsense and step back and realize that there are student athletes on this team that are currently living their dream. For some of these kids like DLO who stepped on campus 4 years ago and started 5-27, this is the culmination of all of their hard work. And now the local paper decides to release this article to take focus away from these hard working kids who are basking in the glory of playing in the NCAA tournament, and instead shift the attention to a fight between the school and the local newspaper? That is despicable. It makes me sick.

This is like parents fighting at their kids soccer game. Both parties need to take a step back and look at the big picture.

leopardbutt
Silver Poster (250 posts)
Silver Poster (250 posts)
Posts: 426
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 10:03 am

Re: Dave Reynolds banned?

Post by leopardbutt » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:30 am

BeBrave wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:41 am
I’m mad at everyone involved.

The focus should be on the team and all of the fans and alumni that are finally being rewarded after supporting the program during some of the darkest years. The success over the last month and a half has been so uplifting and there’s so much Bradley pride in the community.

It’s sad this had to happen now.
Exactly. This could have been ironed out during a 7-month off-season which most likely starts in the next week. IF, this was a consistent enforcement of a year-long policy, that's on the PJS. That being said, those of us who have been around awhile reading the work of Reynolds predecessors know he is the least deserving of this type of action.
If people make fun of you, that probably means you're doing something right. –Evanescence

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BradleyBrave, JMM28 and 25 guests