For the civil discussion of large school football.
- DieHard (50 posts)
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:51 am
Word on the street is Mitchell Gore from Dunlap just squatted 500 pounds this week in weight lifting class. Saw this on Twitter. Thats a lot of weight for an 18 year old. Congrats young man.
Redbird CC Fan
- All Universe
- Posts: 7830
- Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 3:53 pm
"Become vengeance, Redbird CC. Become wrath." -John Doe (Se7en, 1995) :SHOW32
- Silver Poster (250 posts)
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:47 am
- Location: Morton/East Peoria
I know a 17 year old who could squat 625#.
3.5 times his body weight.